Services We Provide
Advantage E-Cycling provides environmentally compliant recycling and disposal using de-manufacturing and asset recovery. Computers, monitors and related electronic equipment are dismantled into component parts. All components are recycled by U.S. facilities where the downstream use of the assets is compliant with EPA guidelines and verified. Even items with no value are recycled at our expense.
If you have 10 pieces or 10,000 pieces, Advantage E-Cycling will send highly trained disposal specialists to remove and transport your equipment.
We offer regional pickup service to help accommodate all of your regional branch locations.
Upon return to our facility, all equipment is inventoried with all company identification and or sensitive information removed and destroyed. A Certificate of Destruction will be issued for every shipment.
We are unique in our ability to offer “bundled services” for those customers who need electronic recycling, micro media destruction, hard drive destruction or film and tape destruction services.
Please e-mail, Info@AdvantageEcycling.com for a price quote on customized services that meet your business needs.
- State-of-the-art mobile shred trucks for your facility
- Digital media and computer hard-drive destruction done to strict security standards
- Destruction that is done at a time that is convenient to you and under your supervision
- Collection and storage containers are provided to securely hold your computers while awaiting destruction.
- Your material is transported in locked containers to our secure plant facility for destruction.
- Plant-based document and hard drive destruction performed under strict AAA NAID certified document destruction standards.
- More cost-effective than on-site service.
- More cost effective than in-house dismantling and destruction operations.
– No equipment maintenance cost
– Reduced overhead and personnel costs
– No disposal of bulky shredded materials computers and electronics
– No dust, dirt or cleanup
– No employee wages and hidden payroll costs
– No potential for employee injury
– No loss of valuable space
– No loss of confidentiality
– No loss of control
Hard Drive Destruction
The threat of identity theft demands that destruction of old media, such as hard drives, CDs, and backup tapes is a fact of life . You’re responsible for the proper disposal of sensitive data. Overwriting and degaussing hard drives is not enough. To be sure that all data are irrecoverable, physical destruction of the medium is the only viable choice. Smashing a drive with a sledgehammer or putting it in a hydraulic press is a lot of fun — until you’ve done it a dozen times. We offer an alternative – you simply ship your media to us in secured containers, or we pick it up. Either way, we’ll put it through an industrial shredder. When it comes out the other side, it will be a pile of tiny pieces to be recycled.
Our method for hard drive destruction utilizes highly effective patent-protected machinery that will shred the hard drive into tiny pieces, rendering the data unrecoverable. Our shredder not only cuts and shreds the hard drives or other electronic media metal but compresses and compacts the media to render it completely unrecoverable. Our shredding process has been verified by an independent third party (National Association for Information Destruction Auditors) as rendering data completely unrecoverable. All residual particles are recycled in full compliance with all local, state and federal regulations.
Our services help our customers be compliant with the following regulations:
Certificate of Destruction
Customer’s computers and electronics are picked up and transported to our facility in our fleet of secure trucks. Upon arrival at our facility, we take the following steps to secure the customer’s information and begin the destruction process:
- Removal of all hard drives and memory containing devices from CPU’s
- Inventory of all equipment if required by the customer.
- Inventory of hard drives is provided to the customer within 48 hours for approval prior to destruction, noting serial numbers for all drives.
- Once approval is provided by the customer, hard drives and other memory devices are shred within 24 hours to ensure complete destruction of information.
- Once shred, it is impossible to retrieve information.
- Certificates of destruction are provided to each customer, providing hard drive serial numbers and assurance that all destruction and recycling was in full compliance with EPA guidelines and Advantage E-Cycling’s zero waste stream goal.